I intend to update this list throughout the semester as I dig up new and interesting resources. If I try any of them out myself, I'll link to a separate blog post.
- Raspberry Pi touchscreen photo booth (video by Make:): https://lifehacker.com/make-your-own-easy-to-use-touchscreen-photo-booth-with-1782907957
- Raspberry Pi photo booth (tutorial by Adafruit): http://www.drumminhands.com/2014/06/15/raspberry-pi-photo-booth/
- Dirkon card stock pinhole camera: http://www.pinhole.cz/en/pinholecameras/dirkon_01.html
- DSLR pinhole lens: http://anttila.ca/michael/pinholelens/
- Quick perspective aid with a paperclip and piece of string: http://makezine.com/2016/09/22/quick-tip-perspective-drawing-with-string-and-a-paper-clip/
- Increasing the range of an ESP8266 with a duct tape dish: https://hackaday.com/2017/01/30/increase-the-range-of-an-esp8266-with-duct-tape/
Post a Comment